10 March 2014

The Blind Leading The Blind



wanted to put an end to this. go back, go home, go nowhere. wake up and think it's been a dream. all erased, all new, everything possible. but here they are, all of them.

anyway. I am falling in love with you over and over again. You can't quite understand that and neither should you. It's part of me and let me tell you, it's not the healthy side of things. I'm learning nothing and I'm walking zero miles.

It's funny I wish I could tell others how things work. I've got no clue, but here I am, falling in love with you over and over again.

How do you do that trick?

But I am doing it as well, for me. See me now, invisible. See how I disappeared and how I relearned everything. I am here, so far, brand new, half there, never there, as always.

Maybe we should stop thinking, wishing, imagining. But it's not working that way, does it? We're building amazing things. But we can't build something together. Not now and maybe never.

You're the night. So amazing. I love the nights, this night, perhaps every night. I'd never sleep. I'd never go to sleep. Time is never enough. But I'm pretty sure I'm not using it right.

Over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare