27 February 2011

sometimes when I'm really bored

I whistle quietly while walking on the street. I might have scared some random guy last week on Calea Victoriei.

Sometimes when I'm feeling good I buy a cheese pie from Piata Amzei and eat it while heading to Calea Victoriei.

Usually I do my grocery shopping twice a month from the Mega Image in Piata Amzei and I always carry heavy bags while walking on Calea Victoriei.

In warm weather, I go to Debufet and of course I walk on Calea Victoriei.

random post about pretty much nothing. It's been 2 years since I live here. It'll soon be time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare