26 November 2011

fast, before I forget

the days, the smell of oranges on my hands, me, the 58-57 still, the peace, the anger sometimes, raising your voice at those you love, home, one, two, three, all those books, tea supplies, warmth, the stuff we forgot, the we, the you, all of you, the wine, the chocolate, the smell of oranges on my hands, forgotten dresses, forgotten promises to myself, the 57, the peace, the foods, the road, all that driving, the wine, the cigarette smoke, the lights, the city, the night, all those people, the faces, the words, what I said, how you reacted, the sleep, the dust, the cold, the books, the smell of oranges on my hands. how present smells.

4 comments:

  1. And still, oranges are not the only fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but we have to decide on something. decisions are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13:49

    But oranges are the best in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, they are. just like hot wine. :)

    ReplyDelete

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare