27 December 2011

burst apart




I like the beginning of this song. but the voice has something tragic in it. it's the middle part we don't like. it's the words we'd wish we didn't hear. but don't mind me, some of you might enjoy it. it's only fair. did you know that some religious groups believe in non-repetitivity of existence? they believe that life doesn't tolerate a double or a copy. what's your take upon that? I'm quite curious. I can spot the attraction in it. It would certify everyone's uniqueness. finally. and everyone's equal chances of finding their own destiny in this world. because, let's get it straight, we're not here just for the coffee.


in any case, I'm often more like this:



Loving this afternoon. Tomorrow I'm back to Bucharest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare