24 December 2011

Voo Store Berlin (Concept Store) and Institute, the Cafe, Bucharest

Voo Store Tumblr

I was enjoying another Swedish blog when I discovered the Voo Store from Berlin. Although it's not in my plan to visit Berlin again next year (just because Paris has to be revisited and so does Vienna), this store is definitely worth a visit by those of you already there or planning on visiting the city.




This being said, I let you find stuff you like in the store. Also, for those of you interested in this sort of interior design, you can find in Bucharest Institute, The Cafe which looks like this:



photos I took for this event here

They have delicious food and great tea and great books and just a good vibe! :) A, and they're smiling a lot and that's always a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare