09 April 2010

well, no need to guess who's back

needless to say I came back happier. needless to say I'm going back in June. so, it's been pretty lovely, greater than I imagined and hoped. fine weather, good tea (herbal secret from Demmers just became yet another favourite tea), tones of chocolate (yes, ever since the new bio-eco-veggie lifestyle... and it's the forth month as I recall, this has remained my only quilty pleasure/vice which I cannot/don't want to give up). I also made time for writing, but that maybe later. It recently came to my mind how much I like the word 'bookshop'. And today the book I've stolen from mr. h. (alriiiight, I borrowed it, I wish I were that sort of rebel) reminded me once again of that wonderful word. The next review I'll be writing will be about this book which so far (chapter 3) turned out pretty amazing, full of great descriptions and a delicious irony here and there. I've also read 'Maşa şi extraterestrul' by Nichita Danilov, I would not recommend it as a book one should definitely read, but I liked it for the unicity of the subject, the author's writing style and for its ending which, from my point of view, gave the entire story a different possible interpretation.

later edit:I also made time for writing, but that maybe later. In my mind, that actually made sense. I have some posts written on paper, but I might post them later. Phew!
later later edit: as I type, I'm also drinking elder tea. I find rather funny the name coincidence. As some of you may know, elder refers to older people but elder tea also means "ceai de soc". And yes, tea made of elder sounds creepy.

2 comments:

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare