02 October 2011

I've got



TV in the back of my head. messages flickering on the phone and several unanswered e-mails. get a few days off, just get a few days off. slightly messy cooking machine, just a bit. rice spread. we love rice. we love coffee. we love mornings but we never get to actually sleep in. how come you always watch art films. you know what they say? you can kill a film in many ways, one of them is by talking about it. we had a neighbour, but that was last year. I don't talk about movies. I can barely remember any. there's just music now. and eyes which hurt. just computer screen in the morning, computer screen in the afternoon, and then at night after several beers and some wine and then in the morning we never get to sleep in, have coffee or just take a breath. we had a neighbour, last year. several friends. all gone now.

can't keep people around us, but we're always free to go find them. to find the same people who are still here although they decided to go.

I've got TV in the back of my head. messages flickering on the phone and several unanswered e-mails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare