10 March 2012

find a well, make a wish

I wish you'd see how I'm transforming. but maybe not. see the end result. I'm doing nothing at present time. I'm doing so much at present time. I am ok, I tell myself every second. heart is racing on the verge of a heart attack. but these are bad thoughts and I will promise myself, some day this week, that I will forget them for once.

how do you get there when you have no energy left? I've been a complete mess lately. few know. no need for encouragements though. when I am upset like this, they bring me down. food brings me down instead of helping me get better.

and you get better when you stop fearing and when your soul is cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare