04 March 2012

LOVE YOURSELF

play this first:




I'm overdosing on my music and I'm overdosing on my pills. Worry less, live more and expect nothing. Nothing out there is yours to control. Just live. Get drunk with music. Find your whatever suits you. And own it. Make sure you're not insecure about it when someone dislikes it. That means being self-sufficient and confident. I've grown to lose all my insecurities and love myself and see myself beautiful in so many ways.

Sure, I have some days when I'd think my hair is a mess or that life seems unfair but I never blame other people for whatever my mood is. Not one day passes by without listening to my favourite music, not one day passes by without dancing, without talking to my mum, without meeting or talking to at least one friend. Not one day passes by without focusing on what I am supposed to do right. Write them, print them, hang them on your walls.

You own your life and your life should be great.

Now, if only I could find my transfer cable to change my many months old music from my mp3. I'm rather old fashioned when it comes about gadgets so I'm completely lovin' my 6 years old laptop and my 4 years old mp3 which runs on batteries and weekly needs a new one. And now seriously, has anyone seen that cable?!


Heading towards downtown for coffee with Ioana. Feeling better again. Still dealing with health issues, but positive thinking should fix many things and help medicines work better.

2 comments:

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare