09 June 2008

And so it begins...

Tomorrow. A new day. On the edge of a breakdown. Oh no, I am not like that. But the pain became physical. Hooks in me, you say?! You're probably right. And it will end soon. I hope. I feel sick. Perhaps I am sick. It's midnight. I should be sleeping but all I can think about is you breaking my heart and smashing my soul. Don't you dare... Sometimes I forgive because I forget. Silly, right?! But when something leaves visible traces behind, I cannot forget nor forget.
Let's sleep now. Hush... all the insignificant cold words are to be said in the morning. Tears. A favourite mug broken. A hug. A closed door.
Why did you have to break my favorite cup?
And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare