21 February 2012

I have lived

Gia Coppola for Weatherly Spring 2012


a thousand springs. I have moments when I wouldn't recognize my place in the world if it weren't for my family and my friends. because they are who I am and what I have. my soul is a permanent spring but only now I see it and I feel it after thinking that november was my favourite month.

I was born in May and it would always rain on my birthday. I have lived autumns, smelled and enjoyed every memory of november days. what made me so sad during spring, I wonder. now I long for beams of sun and I long for warmth. a gentle touch on the skin of my hands.

too many times I have visited the doctor in the last two months. I have never felt so alone, so terribly alone. I wanted to be home again. this morning I felt I cannot go on. Small random administrative problems seemed too much. I have to face nothing, I have to keep this in mind. these are not real problems. my pile of issues, next to the other's real problems, is inexistent.

I knew I should be ashamed of such a weak mind after focusing on making myself stronger. it's just that sometimes we let ourselves fall.

tantrums, you might call them. I had moments of fury, of such strong anger. I am tired. I want to break free but I have no direction. I settled, but I don't know what I have settled for. I live in the present, but present is making me tired.

am I alone in the present? should I join others in enjoying comforting memories of a past where you'd walk with me in the morning or when we'd never thought one day we'd come to such an end?

I am lost and spring is not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare