25 February 2012

I had a dream and it was you




I did not recognize my hands tonight, I did not recognize my veins, as if by luck someone mistaken my destiny with his own. I had a dream and it was you. In an art gallery, you pointed at your sister. She was painting a blue painting and I told myself she is beautiful just like you. Before this we had been both covered in blue paint, we had to wash the blue color away, we were making love before that, before we were covered in blue paint. I had the strangest dream and I wondered why was there so much blue paint. I had a dream last night, the strangest dream. Like this ballet act now, the Gayane composition that you listen. The strangest sounds making my thoughts blue, as if covering them with a blue layer of paint, taking out the color from that dream. Or maybe my thoughts are going back into the realm of blue.

2 comments:

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare