19 May 2011

ladies and gents, I'm getting younger



there's a change going on here but I find it hard to explain. to me, it feels like I'm becoming the child I used to be, but in a good (paradoxically mature) way. it's people around, it's the stuff that don't bother me anymore, the same things that would've upset me terribly a year ago. I know I've been constantly trying to change myself because I believe every one should realize there's a permanent need of improvement, but could this be one of the first effects? It feels good, anyway. I've learned to love unconditionally and expect nothing in return. I learned not to let strangers upset or change my mood. There's still to work on that, but I'm half way there. And, more importantly, I've learned to have patience. And that implies the acknowledgment of the fact that some stuff we cannot control and worrying about those just makes us feel bad. And so here I am, 5 years younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare