19 March 2011

cravings. coffee break. no coffee

the thing with not eating is that when you dare eating again you start feeling sick. but this too, shall pass. it's just the beginning.

I wanted a hot chocolate but he poured me some milk and then some milk foam and that was it. but he smiled when he gave me the cup of hot milk and that was that. and I smiled back and knew that I'll have to make my own hot chocolate from now on.

everything hurts now, but I guess it's good I'm not that dizzy anymore. and the rain last night, and the cold. heading back home, holding the museum of bellas artes vinyl. it's been two years now and a third summer will soon find me living in the same apartment. I wish the next one will find me near zieglergasse. I do, I really do.

what I like best these times is that even though many things are uncertain, spring is for sure coming and I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare