29 March 2011

into my neck, into my chest

                         

why am I here?


you forgot so soon. too soon. now I look and don't understand. every trace on your face. I don't recognize. I don't remember. but anyways, today trees blossomed. out of the grey instead of the blue. it rained and there were blossomed trees everywhere.
what if I never get there? what do I do now? how do I get there? I forgot about my journey, my every day step. I wish I had the time to do this in a proper manner. and faster. but it takes such a long time. with ups and downs, with so many wounds and bad days. it will be over at some point, but how can I bring that ending closer? go to bed now. maybe tomorrow you'll remember the journey. sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future. I live now. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.




îmi ţin fericirea în buzunare, în zeci de buzunare cusute pe dos.

My photo
scriu pentru mine, ca să cresc mare